



We finally got Maycee in for her "newborn" photos... How late am I... The photographer just posted a few of them, so we thought we would share a couple of our favorites. She has so much hair that sometimes we just don't know what to do with it. We have had a couple weird weeks. I broke my toe a couple weeks ago, and just when it was starting to hurt a little less, the foot doctor said he needed to re-break it and put in a pin for 5 weeks. It looks super strange as there is a 1/2 plastic ball sticking out the top of my toe! Just as I was recovering from the surgery, we took a trip to Utah for me to meet up with some friends I graduated with. It was at a church and Jaron decided to take a trip off the stage and land on his foot. He cried and whimpered all night and finally by lunch time the next day we took him into a Doc in the Box in Provo. The x-rays came out good, he just sprained his ankle pretty bad. He has reverted back a couple years and is now crawling all over instead of walking since it hurts him to put any weight on it. It is a sad sight! At least he let us take off the little splint and bandage they had him all wrapped up in. We are hoping this is a sign he might start favoring it a little less. Anyway, Maycee had her 2 month check up and is healthy and strong so we are happy! Ryan will sure be happy when both Jaron and I can start moving around like normal people again! :)
Monday, April 7, 2008
Maycee Says Cheese...
Posted by Ry and Wendi at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The pics are so darling! Dont you love the teacup? Alexa got one done in that too! I love it! Looks like you are going to have the same problems I am...They are all so cute, I dont know what ones to get blown up and frame cuz I love them all! :)
adorable - i sense Rosa will be asking you about this photographer in the near future :-) YES! WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE ARRIVAL!!
Such cute pics! I procrastinated and never got Rhett's newborn pics done. Oops. After seeing these I wish I had been more on top of things! She is beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL!!! We need to get together and meet little Maycee!
She is cute!! I cannot wait to meet Maycee and see you guys again!!!!
Post a Comment