There is nothing sweeter than seeing your favorite things in this life becoming friends. There is nothing better for Maycee than when her brother is talking to and loving her. It shows on her little face and Jaron loves every minute of her!
Here are a few extras of a random day with Maycee and Jaron...
>
8 comments:
very sweet!
Yay! Is she wearing the bow I made her?? ;) Soooo cute by the way.
Wow...I can't believe how adorable your children are!
These are the sweetest pictures ever!
So Hi there!. I stumbled across a link to your blog via Jamie Braithewaite's blog. My maiden name is Mortensen, and so I was just wondering if we might be related. My dad is Milton Mortensen, my grandparents were Jennie and Eugene Mortensen. Ring any bells? I would be totally thrilled to find some relatives to visit with via the blogging world.
You're kids are beautiful by the way. Take care.
Mikki
Sorry Mikki... don't think there is a relation. :)
Those two are so cute. I am excited to see them (and you)!
I love the last pic of Jaron and his dinosaurs. so cute!
Post a Comment