Hey we will be in town next weekend for my little brothers basketball tournment. We thought it would be fun to get together for dinner maybe with you guys and Nick and Rachel. I will have Mitch check with Ryan.
Yes I agree ninja chef....to the rescue with his trusty wooden spoon....defeating cookie thieves everywhere(or at leastin his own kitchen)Ryan it was so nice to see ya @ the reunion hope to see ya again soon...Aunt Kathy
4 comments:
Jaron, you're a cutie. They should call you The Kitchen Conquistador!
Jaron looks like a ninja chef.. just saying :)
Hey we will be in town next weekend for my little brothers basketball tournment. We thought it would be fun to get together for dinner maybe with you guys and Nick and Rachel. I will have Mitch check with Ryan.
Yes I agree ninja chef....to the rescue with his trusty wooden spoon....defeating cookie thieves everywhere(or at leastin his own kitchen)Ryan it was so nice to see ya @ the reunion hope to see ya again soon...Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment