Monday, October 6, 2008

Mac photo booth anyone?

If you are familiar with this little time-killer, you know how hard it can make you laugh... If you are not then you really should buy a mac just to play around on it. Parental Discretion Advised for the following bizarre photos below.



If Jaron ever cannot be found, you are certain to find him on the computer in the office taking pictures of himself and laughing uncontrollably... This kid is way too smart!





Are we sure daddy doesn't need a helmet of his own???

11 comments:

Angie and Eric said...

hahaha

we have wayyy to much fun!!!
<3 our family

mom thinks she's making a funny face. pffft she just wanted her picture taken

lol!

Desi said...

Aw that is great. I love the 1st pic!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. So interesting. I really like the one of Jaron and Wendi. It is really cute.
Hey Ryan, What do you have in your kitchen????

Wendi Mortensen said...

hey aunt karen...our kitchen is black and red...but we don't have any roosters...i think we should get some though...what do you think??:):)

It was fun to see you guys! See you in November

Anonymous said...

It was really good seeing you guys too. Your kids are too cute.
Yes, I think you should have a rooster in your kitchen. Your color combination would go well with one. Every kitchen needs at least one good rooster in it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Kay said...

Whoa Ryan, that picture of you is truly scary!!!

Samantha said...

i love doing pix like this w/my fam! we all nearly pee our pants laughing so hard. :D

Muse said...

LOL! I love it. Jaron looks like a little conehead!