Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaron!

On July 20, Jaron celebrated his 3rd Birthday! Much to our dismay...Wendi went walking with a friend who has a boy that Jaron likes to play with. Later that afternoon her friend informed us that her kids were sick with HFMD (hand, foot and mouth disease). Being the concerned mother that Wendi is, and not wanting to risk giving the virus to other kids at the party for fear that Jaron might also have the disease, she cancelled the birthday party. All in attendance were grandparents and and aunt and uncle. Though there was noone there Jaron's age, he had a great Pirate Party nonetheless! We will be having another party soon to make up for the one he had to miss!!!








5 comments:

Cristian said...

cousin man, i'm so glad you're having a do-over party so i can be there!

Kimber Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Jaron! He is so stinkin' cute!

Tammy said...

Hey Ry, I had to make my blog private but i sent an email to you to add to my list of readers. If you didn;t get it, email me and I will re send it.

Desi said...

Hi Ryan! How are you? Your family is so sweet. Hope all is well with you. Now I can be upated with everything that is going on with you all. Oh BTW, I absolutely love the name Jaron. It was my #1 name choice for my son, but I had to compromise with my hubby : ( So when we have baby #2 I get to choose! Looking foward to reading your blog.

Muse said...

Aw, man.. I'm a horrible aunt. Not only did I blank on the bday, but I'm leaving birthday wishes months after the fact. Does it count that JimmyWoo was in rehab for awhile?

Thanks for being my friend even though I'm so bad at my life.

Happy Birthday, Jaron!!!