I was looking through our blog this morning, and realized we sure don't have as many photos of Maycee as we do of Jaron. The only reason I can think of is that she is so sweet and so adaptable that she really doesn't have all the stories and crazy moments that we share about Jaron. All she really needs to do is smile (in between sucking her thumb) and it makes my day light up. So Maycee, this post is for you!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
She is adorable!!
Im sorry but who is Mikki?
She is getting so cute!!! I love the thumb!!!
oh my goodness! She is adorable! And in case you don't recognize me Ryan...I'm Heidi's mom.
Of course I recognize you...I have been sliently visiting your family blog...tell Chris congrats for me!!!:):)
Hopefully we will be able to see you guys next month!!
Macee has the most adorable kissable face! So cute.
Ryan, I'm bringing Brenna to Visalia, but leaving the other two kiddos with Cale. :( I'll be in Visalia from Friday through Monday, probably attending third ward. These are my plans for now, how about you? I'm looking forward to meeting your sweet family, are you bringing them?
you blog stalker you
Thank you Wendi - i have definately missed seeing her cute face!
Maycee,
granndma marilyn loves you so much! loves and kisses!!!!
what a cutie! and her hair!!! it's so long! and is she going to be a strawberry blonde?? how cute!! can't wait to see her in person next month!
She is adorable! Looks like her mom :) Hopefully we will see you soon. We will be a lot closer once we move.
Cute pictures. I hope I get to see her this weekend while we are there. Love the black and white dress.
Cute pictures. I hope I get to see her this weekend while we are there. Love the black and white dress.
She is darling! I am envious that I don't have a little one to put in Pink and Purple. I guess "blues" will have to do for a while. Cute! Cute!
what a little cutie pie! I love the second picture.
Post a Comment